Printed . This content is updated regularly, please refer back to https://bcfsa.ca to ensure that you are relying on the most up-to-date resources.
Checklist for additional content to be in a strata management service agreement
Select the section you’d like to navigate to.
- an indication whether the brokerage will hold any funds on behalf of the strata corporation;
- any authority that permits the brokerage to transfer funds between trust accounts;
- the scope of authority of the brokerage to spend funds, enter into contracts, or to invest money held by the brokerage on the strata corporation’s behalf;
- the timing, nature and frequency of accounting statements and other records to be provided to the strata corporation;
- a description of the strata corporation’s records to be kept by the brokerage; and
- provisions regarding the use and disclosure of personal and strata corporation information.