Printed . This content is updated regularly, please refer back to https://bcfsa.ca to ensure that you are relying on the most up-to-date resources.
The Council is pleased to present the following online videos of educational seminars for strata management licensees, featuring BC strata law expert Adrienne Murray.
The seminars were offered in locations throughout BC during 2013 and 2014, and are presented here for the benefit of strata management licensees who may have missed the live seminars, or who wish to refresh their memories about the information.
Before viewing a presentation, we recommend that you review the following technical requirements to ensure that your audio and video connection are working, and that you are using a supported browser: MediaSite Viewing Requirements
- Part 1: The Role of the Managing Broker in Relation to Strata Management Services(1 hour, 11 min.)
- Part 2: The Role of the Managing Broker in Relation to Strata Management Services(1 hour, 16 min.)
- Introduction(3: 41 min.)
- Costs and Payments(19: 37 min.)
- Creation and Cancellation of Sections(18: 37 min.)
- Managing Conflicts of Interest(1 hour, 13 min.)
- Conclusions and Questions(11: 16 min.)
- Application of RESA to Strata Corporations with Sections — Part 1(40: 47 min.)
- Application of RESA to Strata Corporations with Sections — Part 1 (Q & A)(12: 38 min.)
- RESA Requirements — Part 2(30: 05 min.)
- Common Practices and Compliance with RESA(19: 39 min.)
- Specific Section and Strata Corporation Issues — Part 4 (47: 50 min.)
- Specific Section and Strata Corporation Issues — Part 4 (Q & A)(10: 26 min.)