Printed . This content is updated regularly, please refer back to https://bcfsa.ca to ensure that you are relying on the most up-to-date resources.
Select the section you’d like to navigate to.
Before you begin, make sure that you have:
- A VISA or MasterCard available to make your payment
- Completed all Continuing Education requirements
For licences expiring on or after October 1, 2020:
Start your licence renewal application:
- Click on the link on the top left and follow the prompts; and
- If you are applying to renew a secondary managing broker licence, select “Secondary Renewal.” All secondary licences will be listed. Select the one tagged “renew” to access the secondary licence application.
Upload Supporting Documentation:
- The following changes require supporting documentation:
- Legal Name Change; and/or
- Reputation and Suitability.
- If you do not upload the required supporting documentation, you will not be able to proceed with the application.
Consent and make your payment:
- When you have completed the application and uploaded all required information, select “I consent to the above”.
- You will be prompted to make your payment.
- After consenting to the application and making your payment, the renewal application is complete. No further changes can be made to the application.
- BCFSA’s licensing staff will review the application, and if it is complete and satisfactory, your licence will be renewed - Licensing staff will contact you should BCFSA require more information or to correct any deficiencies with the licence renewal application.