Printed . This content is updated regularly, please refer back to https://bcfsa.ca to ensure that you are relying on the most up-to-date resources.
The Government of British Columbia uses mandate letters and service plans to set strategic direction, priorities, and performance measures for Crown agencies. BCFSA’s Mandate Letter and Service Plan contain foundational accountabilities to Government, the public, the industry, and our stakeholders.
More information about mandate letters and service plans is available at: Plan & Report for Crown Corporations
BCFSA’s Service Plan outlines our goals, objectives and performance measures for the next three years. Updated annually and published in February, it describes our strategic direction, operating environment and financial plan.
- 2022-2023 Annual Service Plan Report
- 2021-2022 Annual Service Plan Report
- 2020-2021 Annual Service Plan Report
As a Crown agency of the provincial government, BCFSA publishes its statements of financial information under the Financial Information Act and other regulations.
- 2022-2023 Statement of Financial Information
- 2022-2023 Financial Statements
- 2021-2022 Statement of Financial Information
- 2020-2021 Statement of Financial Information
- 2019-2020 Statement of Financial Information
- 2019-2020 Financial Statements
- 2022-2023 CUDIC Year-End Financial Statements
- 2021-2022 CUDIC Year-End Financial Statements
- 2020-2021 CUDIC Year-End Financial Statements
As a Crown agency, BCFSA is required under the Public Sector Employers Act to disclose compensation paid to the Chief Executive Officer and its four highest paid executives. Learn more about the Public Sector Executive Compensation Disclosure Statements at the website of the Public Sector Employers’ Council Secretariat.
- 2022-2023 Executive Compensation Disclosure
- 2021-2022 Executive Compensation Disclosure
- 2020-2021 Executive Compensation Disclosure
- 2019-2020 Executive Compensation Disclosure