Printed . This content is updated regularly, please refer back to https://bcfsa.ca to ensure that you are relying on the most up-to-date resources.
Brokerages must upload annual filings through IRIS on their own behalf. Depending on whether a brokerage is authorized to handle trust funds, the required forms to make your filings varies.
If a brokerage is authorized to handle trust funds, submit:
- Form 13 Engagement Letter Between Accountant and Client;
- Form 14 Mortgage Broker’s Representations to the Registrar of Mortgage Brokers; and
- Form 15 Accountant’s Report.
If a brokerage is not authorized to handle trust funds, submit:
All required forms must be signed by a notary or a lawyer for those outside of British Columbia.
To submit your annual filings:
- Log in to IRIS;
- Click into your brokerage in the Organizational Dashboard, and locate the Service Request number associated with the annual filing that is also identified in your email reminder; and
- Follow the prompts within IRIS to submit your filings.