Report a Real Estate Concern

a close up of a person using a laptop

BCFSA is responsible for investigating complaints about the conduct of B.C. real estate professionals, unlicensed real estate activity, and real estate developers. If you have a concern, we would like to hear about it.

View BCFSA’s Complaint and Discipline Procedures for more information.

  • File a Complaint

    If you have been involved in a real estate transaction, or engaged a brokerage to provide you with rental property management or strata management services, and believe that an individual has not acted properly, you can file a complaint with us.

    Learn more
  • Make an Anonymous Tip

    You can help build a stronger, safer real estate marketplace by telling us when you see conduct that may require investigation or regulatory action.

    Learn more
  • Other Regulatory Bodies

    Find information about other regulators and consumer protection agencies in B.C. who may be able to assist you with a non-real estate concern or complaint.

    Learn more
  • Contact Us

  • phone icon
    Phone Us

    Monday to Friday 

    8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

    (866) 206-3030